Sunday, February 4, 2018

Don't make me call the Dance Police... Take 20

Every week or so, I look back through the photos of Second Life dance performance that I’ve posted on Flickr.

Sometimes, I smile.
Sometimes, I wince.
And then there’s the times... well... you know...

I like to call this portion of our trip:
Don’t Make Me Call The Dance Police.

Cossette - January 29 2018
Some people rub sunburns with aloe. Others get pissed off and try to murder the sun.

Elysium Cabaret - February 2 2018
Pssst. Web. (piano)

Elysium Cabaret - February 2 2018
Better than the Superbowl Halftime show.

Elysium Cabaret - February 2 2018
There's no avoiding being branded a pervert for upskirting here.

Guerilla Burlesque - February 2 2018
Holy shit, that's a lot of feathers. It's like you murdered the cast of Rio and Rio 2.

Guerilla Burlesque - February 2 2018
Easiest. Job. Ever. "Here's a landmark. Double-click it. Oh, and don't piss off the locals."

Guerilla Burlesque - February 2 2018
This is where Lynxa buries her former dance partners.

Paramount Grand Theatre - February 3 2018
See who I'm next to? Yep. Dig a hole for me.

Debauche - February 3 2018
I call them The Chainmail Mafia.

Debauche - February 3 2018
Okay, let me tell you about... damn it, Global Warming just sank the set before I could make a joke.

Debauche - February 4 2018
Yeah, I'm a camera whore.

Club Image - February 4 2018
Elayn keeps her tall shape and takes an elbow to the face.

Club Image - February 4 2018
If you see this at the Olympics, yeah, it's WWIII.

Club Image - February 4 2018
Just roll all the dice in your bag for damage.

Paramount Grand Theatre - February 3 2018
... happy Valentine's Day! Get a big ol whiff!

Winds of the Sahara- February 4 2018
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Screw that... TEAM LYNXA!

Winds of the Sahara- February 4 2018
Whoever did the mocap of that move, I hope they got a bonus. And an icepack.

Winds of the Sahara- February 4 2018
The R stands for me.

Debauche - February 4 2018
I'm photographing a photographer. So meta.

Debauche - February 4 2018
SAT IT! SAY IT IN THE COMMENTS! SAY IT NOW!

Winds of the Sahara- February 4 2018
My bra cup just detatched itself.


Debauche - February 4 2018
Highway to the Debauche Zone


Debauche - February 4 2018
Sometimes, it's like they know they're on camera.

Thank you, and stay tuned next Sunday for the next thrilling episode.

"Hey. It's Cave. Someone's not daaaancing. Come on. You know the law - testing IS NOT a dance exemption. Don't make me call the dance police"
- Cave Johnson, Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative Expansion Pack.